- We Specialize Exclusively in the Games and the Interactive Entertainment Space.
- We do Surgical Recruitment – Meaning We Research and Extract the Exact Person You Seek from a Direct Competitor.
- We NEVER Identify Your Company When We Recruit Until You Review and Approve Us to Do So.
- You can expect only 3 to 5 candidates submitted per search.
- All Communication between Our Firms is Held in Strict Confidentiality and Never Shared With Candidates or Any Other 3rd Party.
- Our Goal is to Identify and Help You Obtain the Best Talent Possible.
- We Represent AAA Talent Who Are Happy in Their Current Jobs But Pro-Active In Their Career Planning and Open To Exploring Exceptional Opportunities.
- We Don’t Scan Job Boards Nor Wait For a Candidate To Answer An Advertisement Nor Work With Folks In Job Hunt Crisis Mode.
No matter which type of search we perform for you, GameRecruiter is responsible for the initial recruiting, screening and interviewing of all candidates we present to you. We also arrange interviews with the candidates for you and provide a complete set of professional references on the final candidate you seek to hire.
We recommend this type of fee-for-services agreement for filling positions that are critical or need immediate and full attention. The first payment (1/3) is billed at the signing of the retainer agreement. The next 1/3 is paid upon presentation of three (3) qualified candidates. The final 1/3 is paid at the point of hire or a set date. Because of the retainer, these searches are done on an exclusive basis. Retained searches receive the highest level of effort and attention from our recruitment staff.
Under this agreement, our fee for services is paid upon a successful hire / placement. Contingency searches allow either party to walk away with no obligation or exclusivity.
In addition to Employee Recruitment, GameRecruiter offers a wide range of other services that can be customized to meet the needs of businesses in our industry.