Category : Designers
Region : Central
Location/City : IL – Las Vegas or Chicago
For over 60 years, our client has created and provided the world’s most compelling gaming experiences! They are extremely profitable, stable with offices in the USA and Worldwide.
As the Head Game Designer you will design and develop the creative vision and fun factor for our client products. This includes specifying game interfaces, developing story lines, writing proposals, treatments, dialogue scripts, and defining game play mechanics.
- Serve as a leader within the studio by fostering ownership of the game design tasks by soliciting the team for their input throughout the design and production process.
- Serve as the manager of all game design tasks from concept to completion and represents the studio by reviewing the efforts of the studio designs with quality and consistency in mind.
- Working to minimize required rework
- Demonstrate a mastery of gaming products by mastering the platform requirements, development environment, tools, and utilities
- Serve as the lead member of the design staff by playing the game frequently to review the design implementation and provides team with constructive feedback as necessary.
- Provide game design expertise working with the team to clearly define all aspects of the game that impact the end-user, including game play, interface, plot, premise, script, animation, sound, art style, etc?
- Several years of prior Game Design experience creating products for either traditional, casino or skill based games.
- Bachelor?s Degree is preferred but not required.
To obtain more details or explore this job; please submit a copy of your resume by e-mailing: 5324-MH1602@apply.maxhire.net
To apply for this position, please click here and click the apply now link.